How to change your career path?


How to change your career path?
Why have I decided to take the Digital Marketing
Nanodegree Program?


I have been working in sales for many years, it has been my passion since I remember. Direct sales, indirect sales, sales in corporations, sales in own company, etc ... I went through various stages of my life. I combined studies and work, I worked in a corporation, I worked in Poland, I worked in the United States and the Netherlands.
But in the Netherlands, I decided to start a family, bought an apartment and looked for an idea for life. After the birth of two children, I decided to go to the next post-graduate program at the University, looking for the right career path.

Sometimes it happens that it is not always possible to do such work as we would like. For my children's health reasons, I had to quit my full-time sales job.

I tried to run my own company, I got involved in voluntary work in the Association, I conducted business meetings, I learned new programs that I didn't know before.

However, I knew all the time that I was not 100% professionally active. Children with dietary needs and serious allergies threatening their lives, and language block! Dutch is not one of the easiest languages, I was critical of myself all the time when I was full of different tasks.
One day I found out that you can learn something new online! Online courses are convenient because they can usually be done at convenient times, and you can save a lot of time!
Then I came across the Digital Marketing Nanodegree Program course. It turned out that the course is paid and starts in 2 days, plus it has a deadline !!! I was considering whether it is worth investing in a course, whether I would be on time with projects and whether this course would change something in my career path. I made a positive decision and started the course. The course turned out to be very interesting, practical and has a deadline! This is an additional motivation. It contains great materials and I have a private mentor whom I can ask about everything, and I also have weekly sessions with him.
I am sure that it was a good decision and that it was the beginning of a new, fantastic adventure. I now know the importance of Digital Marketing today and how many tools help us improve this Digital Marketing world!










Komentarze